LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2001-05 > 0988706919

From: "lcheers" <>
Subject: [Lon] 1871 Census request
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 18:26:52 +0930

Hi listers,

Apologies if you see this twice, I am posting to two lists.

I am trying to establish the whereabouts of my husband's g.grandmother Sophia CHERRY.
Last entry I can find on her is 1861 Census for Luton where she was living with her son Levi. She was a widow and was then aged 44 years.
Levi married in Islington in 1867 and I am not sure whether she had since died or moved to Islington to be with him. Hence my reason for posting to two mailing lists.
I have not found a death date for her.

I would be very grateful for any help in trying to locate her whereabouts in 1871.
Thanks in anticipation,
Larysa Cheary

This thread: