LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2001-10 > 1002448691

From: "Ian Coghlan" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] 1891 census
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 10:58:11 +0100

Hi Beth

Until the cenus gets a Surname index I think that the information for a
lookup is much the same as for a current 1891 lookup. I.E. a name and an
address or at least a road/street/&c and district. If there is no exact
house number it is no easier to read the pdf images than it is a fiche apart
from the the zoom facility.

Regards from a sore-eyed and pop-eyed, yet still 1891 ancestorless,

Ian