LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2001-10 > 1002461401

From: "Sandra Corradini" <>
Subject: [Lon] 1891 Census
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 09:30:01 -0400

Hello Fellow Listers:

Would some kind soul please look up 31 Netley Street, St. Pancras,
London, Middlesex on the census for me? The two families I am interested in
that were at that address in 1881 were SPADEMAN and HARRIS. I am
particularly excited about these families because these were both of my
maternal grandparents surnames. Although my Mum has no knowledge of her
parents ever being in London it would seem that my grandparents must have
met through their mutual families living at the same address.

Happy hunting to all,

Sandra in Ontario

This thread: