LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2001-10 > 1004225484

From: Char-Lou Dinger <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Macs and Virtual PC
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 16:31:24 -0700

>Hello, I have a G4 and I have Virtual PC on it to access all of the
>places and software that arent for the mac.
>Its slow but it works. Printing anything is a real pain in the toosh
>however. God luck. Easier to buy a cheap pc! lol
>I did. :-)

Shalori,

I use Virtual PC and a MAC G3. I get around the printing problem by
using the Select the Record and Copy the Record commands. I then
switch back to the MAC interface with Virtual PC still running and
Paste the record into Word or Simple Text. Then I can go back to
Virtual PC and continue searching. It's fairly quick and easy.

Char-Lou Dinger
Chico, CA

This thread: