LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-02 > 1013216438

From: "janis" <>
Subject: [Lon] Robert Gibson MILNER
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 01:00:38 -0000

Hello List.
Any ideas to help get past this problem? sounds a bit like phone a friend!! am finding it hard to run this guy to earth. According to marriage cert and census info, born 1802 or possibly 1805 London, Middlesex but he then moved I believe to Uxbridge, thence to West Wycombe (Newland, Bird in Hand area). Married Ann BALL of Bradenham in 1829. He was a cabinet maker, 14 children of whom all but one remained in Bucks. My William MILNER born 1834 moved to St Saviour in London. Cannot find him anywhere. would appreciate your thoughts... regards and thanks for all the gossip which I enjoy downloading with a pot of mandarin and guava tea!! Janis :0)

---