LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1017798834

From: Geri Zervoudis <>
Subject: [Lon] Gunther
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 20:53:54 -0500

Hello, List.

This is my first post to this list and I am looking for rellies named Gunther.

1. One possibility is a "Fritz" Gunther, b. about 1830-1840 in Switzerland.
2. Another is Elizabeth (Foster) Gunther, and son, John. Elizabeth was
married to my Great Uncle Archie, who was killed in WWI. They lived in Wales,
but when she was widowed, she returned to London.
3. Information on Margery Gunther, adopted daughter of John and Elizabeth
(Wilkes) Gunther. Again, they lived in Wales, but a photograph of Margery was
taken in London, and I would like to find out the connection.

TIA for any info.

Regards.

Geri in Canada.

This thread: