LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1018011689

From: "Valerie Richards" <>
Subject: [Lon] 1851 Census London
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 14:07:07 +0100

Hi List,
I've just been given great news from Hackney Archives. They have found an ancestor on an 1851 census and given me this information:
Louisa E Colepepper aged 11 born in London at Folio 688v piece 1501 (1851 census).

Unfortunately Hackney Archives are not open on Friday afternoon and can anyone tell me which area piece 1501 refers to and has anyone any idea Hackney Archives would have found her. My query was about 1851 census in Hackney area and there were no Colepepers in the Hackney area.

Any help on this census would be much appreciated. If someone does find this entry, can you tell me who was also at the same address?

Regards
Valerie - very sunny Kent

This thread: