LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1018098058

From: "John Pettifer" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Ordering a Will copy from Overseas
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 14:01:11 +0100

I received a will today. It was still 5 GBP and can be excellent
value. I sent a UK cheque payable to HM Paymaster General, which
proved acceptable. The covering letter quotes
www.courtservice.gov.uk which may be worth a look, and gives an
email address for their customer service unit as

Regards, John.