LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1018101107

Subject: [Lon] WINDLEY DICKINS/ENS NOAKE OLDACRE
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 08:51:47 EST

I am hoping to find out about my mother's family history: Iris May Windley
(nee Dickins)

Her parents, Fred and Maude (nee Bryning) lived at Abbey Wood, and Fred's
siblings were: Philip, Archie, Reg, Ethel and Ralph.

Their father was William Gough Dickins who in 1881 owned the Norfolk Hotel
off the Strand. His parents were William and Jane (nee Oldacre)

WG Dickins' wife was Emma Noake. Her parents were Fred Noake (whose brother
may have been Mayor of Worcester and who died in the Serpentine) and
Elizabeth (nee ?).

I do have some dates too, but I would be grateful for any assistance filling
out details or adding any ancestors or, indeed, descendants.

Paul Windley

This thread: