LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1018230749

Subject: [Lon] 2 pages of Baptism names in St. George, Hanover Square
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 21:52:34 EDT

Baptisms for 1853 in St. George Hanover Square, County of Mdx.

Surnames:
Leader, Tagwell, Passis..(sp),Paciss(sp),Hanicorn(sp),Bartholamew,Hodgson,
Lewis,Cooke,Middleton,Bryles,Ludlow,Bird,Foster,Griffiths,
Kirkmailby,Bottin(sp),Isaac,Meech,Dye,Higgs,Cole,Doyle.
These baptisms are only on one page that I have and are numbered 441 to 470
only. Some I cannot read at all.

Baptisms for 1939 St. George, Hanover Square
Surnames:
Daniell,Rogers,Barnes,Drant,Spearing,Boyd,Skelton,Pearce,Boxall,Shears,Fletche

r,Fletchers.
There are others that I cannot make out.

These baptism records show the childs christian name, parents names, abode,
proffession and date of birth for that year.
If you would like me to look up one of the above surnames for you, please let
me know.

Shannon

This thread: