LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1018238751

From: Jenny and Warwick <>
Subject: [Lon] REID / MOORE
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 16:05:51 +1200

Hi I am new to this list and have several ancestors lost in London or
thereabouts.
My g-g-g-aunt was Frances Annie "Fanny" REID baptised 14 Jan 1818 at St
James, Westminster, daughter of James REID and Mary ROBBINS. According to
her sisters will (proved in 1881) she was married to a Mr MOORE but I have
not been able to find this marriage. Has anyone come across this lady???
Her father was an Estate Agent &c., 170 Regent Street London and at the
time of his death described as late of Hampton in the county of Middlesex
Esquire and is buried at Norwood Green Middlesex.
Thanking you,
Jenny Paterson in New Zealand

This thread: