LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1018267819

From: "Ron Lankshear" <>
Subject: RE: [Lon] SCRASE/SCRACE
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 22:10:19 +1000

Plenty of Southwick around UK on modern maps but no Slougham
I think that is Slaugham in West Sussex which is just off A23
which goes to Brighton and Southwick is just west of Brighton
Try http://www.multimap.com to search - use the +/- button to zoom to see
both places

When I tried Slougham in www.google.com it suggested Slaugham BUT there were
a few sites
saying Slougham in Sussex for family tree data - presumably typos

There is a sussex list
http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/intl/ENG/SUSSEX-PLUS.html
Ron LANKSHEAR - Sydney Australia
(from Shepherds Bush and Chiswick)