LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1018295925

From: <>
Subject: [Lon] KENNETT Family/WASS Family
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 05:58:45 +1000

I am looking for anyone who may have known the Kennett's and Wass families?

Stanley Kenneth Kennett was born in 1910 in Peckham, South London. His
parents were Edward Francis Kennett and Elizabeth Ellen Wass. Elizabeth
Wass' sister, Clair Wass, moved to Australia and married Frank Farley.

Stanley Kennett died in Dartford in 1974 having been living in Crayford,
Kent.

Stanley Kennett married Annie Marie Doreen Thomas (from Wales) and they had
three children that I know of, Ronald, Michael and Nedda. I understand
Stanley Kennett had a brother and his name may have been Edward Kennett. The
family were living in suburbs of London and only moved to other areas later
in life (before their death).

If any of these names seem familiar I would like to here from you off-line
at

Regards,

Brett Prentice

Primary e-mail: