LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1018296237

From: "Caroline Mannix" <>
Subject: [Lon] Anyone going to the FRC?
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 21:03:57 +0100

Hello all,

I know this is a huge request but I wonder if SKS could do me a really big favour?

If anyone is going to the FRC would they be able to check out a birth entry for me please.

I have been given a birth date for my great grandfather by another researcher of my name, but I have been told by a member of my family that the person concerned said that he was orphaned and adopted.

If anyone would be able to check the birth records for this person I would be extremely grateful.

PERCIVAL LEONARD JEWSON born 25th June 1880.

I am not sure as to the district, but I can tell you that his 'father' that I know of was married in London and that Percy was living in Sutton at the time of his marriage.

Regards,
Caroline
Researching:
ALDRIDGE, ROSE, JEWSON, WATERS, WORSFOLD, CHEESEMAN - Surrey
BOXALL (1), Surrey, BOXALL (2), Sussex MATTHEWS - Hampshire
UZZELL - Gloucestershire
MANNIX - London/Ireland? FIELD - Herts/London? RANDALL - London/Wiltshire?
LAST - Essex/London ALLAM - Herts/Surrey WILLDER - Kent/London?
HARDING(1) - Essex HARDING(2)-Surrey ROOTS - Kent

This thread: