LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1018354732

From: Sue Hendry <>
Subject: [Lon] Which church or Cemertary?
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 13:19:05 +0100

Hi
I am trying to find out which church would have been used for burials
and baptisms when living at the following addresses. Does anyone have
any idea as to which church or where to look.
My husbands grandfather William Hendry lived at 10 Tooke Street, Poplar
in 1881 his great grandmother Ann Elizabeth Hendry nee James died at
this house in 1883.

Haven't located them in 1891 yet.

At his marriage in 1895 he was living at 115 East Ferry Road, but the
wedding was at the register office so it doesn't help with which church,
and at the same address in 1898, and 1903

117 East Ferry Road in 1900
83 Alpha Road in 1904
53 Glengall road in 1908 and 1911
241 Manchester Road in 1913
234 West Ferry Road in 1916
69 Alpha Road in 1919
They then moved to Suffolk where my late father in law was born.

Thanks

Sue Hendry in Lancashire

This thread: