LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1018732699

From: "Sue Mayer" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Trade Directory Lookup
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 22:18:19 +0100

Hello Gary

I have searched my 1902 Kelly's London Suburban Directory Northern
Districts. There is no Thomas Welshman listed in the alphabetical or court
sections. I checked the Hammersmith listings and found the following:-

15 Lower Mall Rutland Hotel, Dean & Channon
16 & 17 Lower Mall West End Boat House Co Ltd

This directory was purchased from Archive CD Books.

Sue
I use Archive CD Books to help with my research
www.archivecdbooks.org