LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1018737913

Subject: [Lon] Waller in London lookup please
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 18:45:13 EDT

I am hope very much that someone will very kindly do a look up for me.
in a LONDON Street directory between 1840 and 1860.

I really I would also love to find him on the 1851 and 1861 census.

William WALLER born 1783 Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.
His wife Elizabeth born 1790

They both died at 15 Devonshire Terrace, Lancaster Gate, Kensington,
He in 1862 and she 1869
Unfortunately they are not at this address 1861 census.

William WALLER was an Artist, a Miniature Painter and sometimes a Teacher,

this is how he is described on marriage certs when his children married.

Any help would be much appreciated as I have been looking for William on the
1851 census for many years
Best Regards from Judith in Cardiff uk

This thread: