LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1018744588

From: "S.D.C." <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] encouragement
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 10:36:28 +1000

thatis great news.
how did it happen ?
----- Original Message -----
From: jeanne mccormick <>
To: <>
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2002 6:38 AM
Subject: [Lon] encouragement

> Hi Listers, This is a word of encouragement to all those people out there
who have been looking for rellies since Moses was paddling his toes in the
shallows of the Red Sea. Don't give up! I have, this week, just found my
grandmother. I knew nothing about her - not her name; her whereabouts, her
husband's name or anything. My father refused to speak of her. I despaired
for many years and envied till I was green those who "suddenly" discovered a
whole new branch of living relatives. " It will never happen to me", quoth
I. But it has. Just during the past day or two, I have found not only my
grandmother, but a whole new panarama of familyy information, plus a photo
on somebody's web-site of this elusive lady (sitting on a pony and in the
full bloom of her youth)!! This is beyond my wildest imagination and should
spur those faint of heart on to persevere and never give up hope! Jeanne
McCormick