LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1018815940

From: "Patricia Corney" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Remarried surname used
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 16:26:41 -0400

My Great Grandmother remarried in 1913 using her married name of Lucy Ellen
Berry when she married John CHOTE at Islington. She was Lucy Ellen Robins.

Hope this helps.
Pat Corney

Quakertown, PA

© 1999,2000,2001,2002
All Right Rights Reserved Patricia I. Corney

IOWFHS #1334

Incoming and Outgoing Mail checked twice
By Norton 2002 and AVG