LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1018907540

From: "AMEV" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Re: Trade Directory Lookup Please - stage managers
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:52:20 -0400

Joanna... STOP the PRESSES ! That could be the father!! In the 1881 census
they were all living in Whitechapel and were working on a dairy farm!! The
father, Evan was listed as a Cow Keeper( Milk man) Is there any more
information or could you lead me to somewhere I could get more? Thank you
for the information.. Annmarie