LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1018942571

From: "Max Eise" <>
Subject: [Lon] Julius Eise
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:36:11 +1000

Hi, Is there anyone out there who may be able help me in my search for my Grandfather,s
Brother.

Julius Eise was born in Germany, his father and mother John Jaboc Eise and Louisa
Henrietta Eck were living at 26 Hemsworth Street Hoxton Old Town Shoreditch in February
1857. Julius arrived in London in the ship Batavier out of Rotterdam on the 20th March
1856. I cannot find any record of his birth in Duesseldorf or Solingen.
I believe he was born about 1838-1840.

I thought maybe the census of 1856 or records in the local Municipality are worth looking
at for one Julius Eise.

I would be very grateful if some one could take up the challenge for me.
Regards,
Max Eise Melbourne Australia. 3196.

This thread: