LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1018948129

From: "Jean Hooper" <>
Subject: FW: [Lon] Welsh Chapel in London
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:08:49 +0100

Hi Joyce
Yes I know the chapel very well. It is in Sussex Way, which is off Seven Sisters Road, London N7. This is in the Hornsey/Holloway area of Islington. As a child, my family all went to the Welsh church, St Padarn's, which is two or three streets further up Seven Sisters Road, called Salterton Road.
Hope this is a help.
Jean Hooper

Jean Hooper
Accountant

The International Institute for Strategic Studies
London WC2R 3DX

Direct Tel: 020 7395 9111
e-mail: mailto: