LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1018956087

From: "JEANETTE SHERMER" <>
Subject: [Lon] CROGGS found in Old Bible 1837
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:25:01 +0100

I found the enrty in the Old Bible,dated 1837, In Ely, Cambridgeshire on
Sunday 14th April 2002 and now Sue Hendy from the Suffolk list found this
on the 1881 census for this family
They Moved from Bucknail, Lincolenshire-, To Epping, Essex, To Ely,
Cambridgeshire, To Paddinton, London...........
- To- Woolwick and then to Ramsgate, Kent, Then Back up to Yorkshire.
This goes to show us all why we cant always find anyone.
I do hope this helps someone out there.
Jeanette.