LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1019095827

From: John Drewell <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Hounslow Barracks
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 19:10:27 -0700

can't think of the name of the book; but it was about a trooper who
was flogged to death at Hounslow barracks at about this time. I
believe he was in the 11th Hussars. Attempted cover-up; exposed,
I believe, by the Vicar of Heston. Anyhow, lots of info. about the
barracks. Will try and find the title of the book.

John Drewell in Vancouver BC
(searching all DREWELL mentions)