LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1019233766

From: Della Cuttler <>
Subject: [Lon] Tube ride to Waltham Abbey, Essex?
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:29:29 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Listers:
Hope that some Kind soul can help me. I have
researched my London Cuttler family to Waltham Holy
Cross, Essex.
I will be in England by next week and staying part of
the time in London. I hope to take a day trip to go
to Waltham Abbey.
I noticed two Tube stations that appear to be near
Waltham Abbey on my map. One is Epping and the other
Theydon Bois.
If I took the Tube to one of these stations, I am
wondering what kind of local transport-such as a bus-
that is available to Waltham Abbey?
How far are these towns from Waltham Abbey?
Is there a phone number to get in touch with the local
transportation. I have searched a couple of sites but
could not find this info?
I apologize that this inquiry is rather off subject.
Della from a warm Niagara, Ontario

Find, Connect Date! http://personals.yahoo.ca

This thread: