LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1019282896

From: "Jason & Carole" <>
Subject: [Lon] Re:1891 census Look up RODGEMENT
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 14:08:16 +0800

Hi Sarah,

RG12/231
Enum dist 6
Folio 179
Page 33
Schedule 243
(S & N ref 358 of 369)

19 Ironmonger St, St Luke's
living in 2 rooms:
Mary, Jessie & Arthur - details as you have already given.

Schedule 244
living in 1 room:
William? SMITH, Head, Married, Age 37, Porter, Born London City
Elizabeth SMITH, wife, M, 35, Pot?? Maker, born London Clerkenwell
Elizabeth Ann Smith, daur, 4, born London Clerkenwell

Schedule 245
living in 1 room:
Joseph BURGESS?, Head, Married, Age 39, P????ing Lace Maker, born Kent Maidstone
Florence Ann/Ada?, wife, M, 28, Born London Clerkenwell

Schedule 246
living in 1 room:
Mary Ann NESLING, Head, widow, Age 69, charwoman, born London Bethnal Green

Hope some of these names tie in with your research.
kind regards,
Carole Glover
Lincolnshire