LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1019287914

From: "John Gasson" <>
Subject: [Lon] Morden Terrace (B.) School
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 08:32:36 +0100

Hi Listers.

Does anyone have any information on Morden Terrace (B.) School, Lewisham Road, Greenwich? Anything would be appreciated, but would especially like to know if and where any records survive. My grandfather attend this school between 1918 and 1924 and would like to find out more about this school, because he was born, married and died in Sussex, so why did he go to school in London? I know the school was destroyed in 1944 by a German V2, were all the records destroyed as well?

Any help appreciated,

John Gasson

Researching GASSON, TROWER,
MITCHELL AND HEMSLEY in Sussex.