LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1019309323

From: <>
Subject: [Lon] Wesleyan-Methodist denomination?
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 14:28:47 +0100

Can anyone say when the Wesleyan-Methodist church was established.

I have an ancestor married in the established church in 1763 but all the later famliy members from 1809 to the 1983 baptised in the Wesleyan-Methodist church.

George

Best Wishes
George Toth
Stockport, Cheshire (Greater Manchester), UK

Some names under research:
CASE anywhere in the world (I subscribe to
CASE-Family-D list)
TOTH - UK, north America & Europe
AREOFF (several spellings inc AIROV).
ALGER of West Ham and Lincolnshire.
TAYLOR, Barnsley area (pre 1895), Yorks & West Ham (Canning Town post 1895)
THORPE & NICHOLLS (Yorks, West Ham)

Please note - This digital cable Television system accepts text emails but rejects many other formats. It also adds the truncated original message as an attachment when replying. It does not have a cut & paste or address book. George

This thread: