LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1019468426

From: "Christopher and Joy Dean" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Middle Naming Children
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:40:26 +0100

Names are fascinating! I have always thought it interesting that my
great-uncle's name was Howland
Walter BROOKS, and his aunt's second husband was John Howland CHAPMAN! Also,
my great-uncle (different side of the family this time) was called George
Jules SADD, and his aunt's husband was Jules Lowe.

Re middle names, an ancestor of mine was called Joseph Barber BROOKS, and I
am hoping that one day it will be found that the 'Barber' is his mother's
maiden name (whoever she was!!).

Joy Dean (nee Brooks)
(near Salisbury, Wiltshire)