LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1019472744

From: "Rob and Liz Steggle" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] 1851 Census Lookup - West Hackney
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:52:24 +0100

Hi Edward
Further to John Drewell's response, here are Kyberts from the 1856 PO
Directory.
There is one in Hackney this time
Kyberd John, fruiterer, Morning Lane, Hackney
Kybert Elizabeth (Mrs), cowkeeper, 25 Mount Pleasant, Gray's Inn Lane
Kybert John, beer retailer, 2 Back Hill, Hatton Garden
I suspect my ancestors were customers of yours, living as they did in Back
Hill at the time.
Strange to think of cows in Mount Pleasant - have you seen it?
Cheers, Rob and Liz

email:
web page http://homepages.tesco.net/~bob.steggle