LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1019520615

From: "Ron Lankshear" <>
Subject: RE: [Lon] Middle Naming Children
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:10:15 +1000

LOL Thanks John, I ran that script for my wife
Vicar - "How do name this child?"
Response - "Thomas Lankshear" - (they should have said just "Thomas")
and so Thomas Lankshear LANKSHEAR
And Christine laughed and agreed that's it......

By the way my middle name is Gerald after Dad's brother's son - my first
cousin
which I think fits some of those formula suggestions.
And Ronald after Ronald Colman - the film star
mainly as it rhymed with Mum's first choice - Donald
but Dad said have pity on the boy what about the Walt Disney character
Thanks Dad - Quack Quack

Ron LANKSHEAR - Sydney Australia
(from Shepherds Bush and Chiswick)
http://members.tripod.com/ronlankshear/