LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1019591633

From: "4hunters" <>
Subject: [Lon] 192.com Uk Info Disk
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:56:00 +0100

Dear All,
I wonder if anyone has access to the full version of the UK Info Disk by 192.com. I am trying to locate anyone with the surname of De Jersey. I have tried using their On Line free search and have tried I think almost all the counties in England and I found just 1. Either I am not using it correctly or there aren't many De Jersey's out there. So if anyone has access to the full version and can let me know if there are any more I would be grateful.

Thanks for any help

Greg ( Devon.)

Our new E Mail address is now

---