LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1019599637

From: "Ken Boyce" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Procat - names of cities/people
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:07:17 -0700

After posting this I tried an example and got more garbage than searching
from PROCAT direct. (Google often gives better results and is often more
powerful than going direct into a databank - didn't work in this case!)

I then explored PROCATs advanced search pages and found that
you can do the same type of search (known as a Boolean
search)

It's a question of choosing the appropriate words/phrases to include/exclude
from the search. Google makes it a simple exercise.
http://www.google.com/