LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1019662869

From: "Ronvala" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Gutta Percha works
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:41:09 +0100

Hello."Gutta Percha Man " worker or dealer in raw rubber latex.Macclesfield
Place was between Macclesfield Road (as is now called instead of
Macclesfield St.South) and Central St, which are both still there, they run
off of City Road. Macclesfield St South runs along the City Road Basin,
which is in the Regents Canal, which is connected to The River Thames, so
the rubber could have come from the Docks along the canal to the City Basin.
Hope this Helps, Ron.