LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1019689750

From: "Ron Lankshear" <>
Subject: RE: [Lon] abbreviation on 1881??? (W CNS) ???
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:09:10 +1000

I searched google and many CNS hits

Someone asked same question on Welsh list
http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/WALES-GEN/2002-02/1013973748
Example: Evan EDWARDS Widr age 48 born (W CNS), Wales
But no answers
And I did see a gen tree saying maybe a Welsh county (???)
Maybe check the above and write to that person

Ron LANKSHEAR - Sydney Australia
(from Shepherds Bush and Chiswick)
http://members.tripod.com/ronlankshear/
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lankshear/