LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1019727529

From: "Jeff" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Gutta Percha works
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:38:49 +0100

Hi London listers,
There is also a big advert for the Gutta Percha Company Patentees. 10 White
Lion Street Norwich,
Snelling and Thompson on the 1850 Hunt and Co.'s Directory of East Norfolk,
which I have just this morning received from Archive CD books, for those who
are interested.
Also would anyone be able to find a Mr BALLS, who operated a (possibly)
Hairdressers out of
131 OXFORD STREET, LONDON, Circa 1840 - 1850 ?
Any info on this chap would be graetly appreciated.
Regards
Jeff Jackson in Bournemouth.