LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1019728441

From: "Ken Wynne-Dyke" <>
Subject: [Lon] Re: Kate WYNNE
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:54:01 +0200

Hi all,

This is my third attempt for help. The two previous attempts produced no response. Please If anyone can assist!!

Does anyone have access to the 1861 and/or 1851 census for St. Marylebone Parish in London?

At 28 BARROW HILL ROAD during the censuses of 1871, 1881 and 1891, William WYNNE and Sarah WYNNE resided at this address with their son George. I am searching for Kate WYNNE and would like to know whether she resided at this address during the 1851 or 1861 census or if she appears at any other address during these two censuses.

Many thanks.
Ken Wynne-Dyke
Cape Town, South Africa

Researching:
DYKE in Gloucestershire.
MATHEW in Wales, Gloucestershire and London.
GROOM and HAIGH in Shropshire.
WYNNE in all areas.

This thread: