LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1019889073

From: "Jason & Carole" <>
Subject: [Lon] Re:LEE LOOK UP 1891 CENSUS
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 14:31:13 +0800

Hello again Dawn,

No LEE's at number 106 I'm afraid, but there is a LEE family living at number 51. Hope they are yours.

RG12/312
Enum dist 38
Folio 47 - 48
Page 6
Schedule 43
(S&N ref 95 of 306)

51 St. Ann's Rd, Mile End Old Town
Living in 2 rooms:
Roshannah??? LEE, Head, Widow, Age 54, Dressmaker?, Born Hertfordshire? St Albans
John LEE, Son, S, 28?, Carrierman??, London St James
Sarah LEE, Daur, S, 20, Cigar Maker? Job, London Limehouse
Lo???n LEE, Daur, S, 15?, Tailoress, London Limehouse

Sorry about the ??? again - poor writing (or poor reading by me!!)

Incidentally, took another look at the occupation for Nicholas BUZAR - could be "skilled cutter wood".

Hope this helps,
Regards,
Carole G.
Lincs