LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1020012415

From: "derekive" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] 1881 census request for TERRELL
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 17:46:55 +0100

Hi Julie, here you are, this looks like them, with a Step Daughter, which
gives a good lead

Dwelling: 115 Brunswick Rd (West Side)
Census Place: Bromley, London, Middlesex, England
Source: FHL Film 1341112 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 0502 Folio 38 Page
12
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
James TERRELL M 52 M Rotherithe, Surrey, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Shipwright
Sarah TERRELL M 50 F Poplar, Middlesex, England
Rel: Wife
Sarah CROAD U 21 F Poplar, Middlesex, England
Rel: Step Dau
Charles TERRELL U 20 M Bromley, Middlesex, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Junior Clerk
Annie TERRELL U 18 F Bromley, Middlesex, England
Rel: Dau
Alfred TERRELL 15 M Bromley, Middlesex, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Office Boy
Frank TERRELL 14 M Bromley, Middlesex, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Office Boy
Arthur TERRELL 8 M Bromley, Middlesex, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Scholar

Good Hunting
Regards
Derek Ive
Gosport England

Researching
IVE (London/Middx/Bucks) WHIPPE(Oxford) GRAVESTOCK(London/Beds) LIMBERT
(Gravesend Kent) THOMAS (London/Ontario)