LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1020035145

From: "Ron Lankshear" <>
Subject: [Lon] "Wolseley Buildings" Bermondsey - any one know this place?
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:05:45 +1000

"wolseley buildings" bermondsey
My Dad was born there in 1900 I have tried this search in google but cannot
locate the Buildings.
I can see a Wolseley Street which is still there.
(Has a hotel called "The Ship Aground".)
I assume the Buildings have disappeared.
Anyone know of them? Is there any trace on Wolseley Street?

We used to visit Gran in 13 Poyser Street Bethnal Green
which Dad regarded as home so when they left Wolseley I know not.
You can tell from my census requests that the family kept moving.
Thanks - trying to add colour to my book
Ron LANKSHEAR - Sydney Australia
(from Shepherds Bush and Chiswick)
http://members.tripod.com/ronlankshear/
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lankshear/