LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-04 > 1020071596

From: "Jenny Frawley" <>
Subject: [Lon] 1891 census lookup please. Fulham.
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 19:13:16 +1000

Appeal for help from some one new at this, I am trying to trace my
Grandfather Joseph Nichols presumed to be living in the Fulham or close area
as he was later living there when he was married, this happened between the
1891 and 1901 census,The only information that I can give to try and find
him living with his parents in the 1891 census is that he would have been in
the area, no known siblings but more than likely if he had the names George,
Fredrick,and Alfred may be there as they are names used in his family.
Any Joseph's at all in the area may show the way, many thanks in advance.
Jenny. Sydney. Australia