LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-07 > 1027647002

From: cemoor <>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 12:16:21 +1030

Hi Peg,

You don't seem to have asked an answerable question, unless you want us
all "en masse" to email you to say "No I don't have any KILLINGLY's in
my family tree". You need to be more specific if you want help, dates,
ages, any information that you have on them.

"Peg Rampling" <> wrote .....

new to your list.....I have been told that you are all very helpful, so
thought I would throw my problem your way.

Looking for any connection to KILLINGLY/KILLINGLEY. They came from
the Middlesex area of London for the most part.

Any help would be appreciated
Peg R

The first rule of holes: If you are in one , stop digging.

This thread: