LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-07 > 1027882605

From: "Geoff Lewin Blaxall, Hextable, Kent, UK." <>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 19:56:45 +0100

On the 25th July 2002 I received a *Welcome* e-mail informing me that Hugh
Winter is Owner of this List.

The very next day, 26th July 2002 I received an e-mail stating that Liz is
Owner.
Clearly an anomaly of some sort for which I sought clarification asking if
Liz had taken over from Hugh.

And now you suggest I should sit meekly and hope that "somehow" in all the
plethora of duplicated e-mails all would magically be revealed ???

Indeed in Eve's own words :-

<snip>
All will be revealed as and when necessary
<snip>

Come off it !

Regards
Geoff
All Mail protected by Norton AntiVirus 2002
p.s. Errmmm - Isn't "with" a preposition ?
e-mail
> >info I received
>

> snip criticisms based on surmise.
> Geoff admits he is a newcomer - Wouldn't it have been wise for him to
> sit back and read messages for a few days before jumping in and asking
> questions or making critical comments about a system he has not yet got
> to grips with. All will be revealed as and when necessary and getting
> awkward about trivialities or things misunderstood through lack of
> familiarity just adds verbiage to the list without helping anyone.
> --
> Eve McLaughlin
>
> Author of the McLaughlin Guides for family historians
> Secretary Bucks Genealogical Society

This thread: