LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-08 > 1028871511

From: "Ron Lankshear \(in Sydney\)" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] BUTCHER/PATEMAN/DAVIS
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 15:43:04 +1000

Welcome Linda
Well London is correct for St Pancras
If you have marriage certificate and their address I suggest asking London
list
to check 1891 census for you

However
http://com.steeplemorden.org/
is in SW Cambridgeshire
so maybe list for that area is
http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/intl/ENG/ENG-CAMBRIDGESHIRE.html

I can see Sarah birth in Dec 1894 quarter on FreeBMD
(but I assume you have birth certificate)
http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl
also a death of same name in Jun 1894 at 0 age

You could also check your people on BMD for birth etc
it is still being transcribed from GRO index and is not complete yet
Ron Lankshear - Sydney Aust
(from Shepherds Bush & Chiswick)
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lankshear/
http://members.tripod.com/ronlankshear