LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-08 > 1029260739

From: John Drewell <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] Belinda Street, Canonbury Square
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 10:45:39 -0700

hello Stan & Bob,

Pigot's 1832 List of London Streest gives:
Belinda Street, Canonbury Square, Islington
1865 London Pubs gives:
British Queen Public House (W. Knight)
47 Halton Road, Islington
1888 A-Z of London shows Halton Road leading south out
of Canonbury Square.
Current London A-Z shows Halton Road still there.
Possibly Belinda Street's name was changed to Halton Road?
John Drewell in Vancouver BC
(searching all DREWELL mentions)