LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-08 > 1030219511

From: "Christopher and Joy Dean" <>
Subject: [Lon] St George Hanover Square district look-up request, please, Joseph BROOKS d 1851
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 21:06:11 +0100

Please would it be possible for SKS to look in the parish registers for St George Hanover Square district, for the June quarter of 1851, for the death of Joseph BROOKS? - his wife was Harriet Elizabeth Brooks, he would have been born in 1808 and christened Joseph Barber BROOKS, he was a carver and guilder.
The superintendent registrar at Westminster won't say if it is the correct Joseph BROOKS, so returned my cheque, but said that I can re-apply if I know the exact place.

TIA, and in hope,

Joy (Dean nee Brooks)
(near Salisbury, Wiltshire, England)

This thread: