LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-08 > 1030565105

From: "Sally Welker" <>
Subject: Fw: [Lon] 1901
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:05:05 -0600

Figures...leave home for *1* lousy day to sort out some family history...not
only do I get rained out where I went, but I then come home to find that the
1901 has come AND gone...the best part of the entire day was finding out
that my Granddad had lost part of his thumb in some kind of accident and
kept the thing in a jar of alcohol...ah well...regards all
Sally in USA