LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-08 > 1030748291

From: Guy Etchells <>
Subject: Re: [Lon] 1901 Census - oldest man alive?
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 00:04:04 +0100

Sorry to dissapoint but Florence Barnes of Bolton aged 285, not a Higgs but
slightly older. :-))
Cheers
Guy

--
Wakefield England
I use CDs produced by Archive CD Books to assist fellow researchers

http://freespace.virgin.net/guy.etchells Transcripts, Parish Records,
Calendar, Scaleable Map of Uk. Link to LDS website, Abbreviations, Returns of
Owners of Lands etc. etc.
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~framland/dh/ Whitefield
Transcripts, Etch/ells Transcripts
http://gye.future.easyspace.com Worldwide Cemetery Links, Monumental
Inscriptions, War Graves, etc.
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~framland/framland/york.htm Yorkshire
Pages, Photos, and transcripts with a Yorkshire flavour

This thread: