LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2002-12 > 1038901712

From: "Noeline Mullins" <>
Subject: [Lon] MY PRICE FAMILY
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 17:48:41 +1000

Hi everyone I am still looking for my PRICE family.

Henry PRICE ,Born 1843,London England.
Henry Immigrated to NZ and was Married 1879 Dunedin NZ
Had three children I know of.He Married: Mary Ann Toogood, 1879 Dunedin.NZ

Henry Francis PRICE, Born 1880 Dunedin NZ
William James PRICE , Born 1882 Dunedin ,NZ
Mary Ann Elizabeth PRICE, Born 1883,Dunedin,NZ
Cant find a Marriage or Death for the Son Henry Francis PRICE.in NZ
Cant find a Deathin NZ for the Father Henry PRICE, Born 1843.London.
Mary Ann Elizabeth PRICE, Married MANN, Wellington NZ. 1910 . She was chosen by the family to go to London to pick up some money from someone had Died
They must have Died between 1915-21 As I have the shipping records Of Maryann and her Husband and Daughter getting of the ship from London to Wellington 1921.

She was told by the family to bring the money back ,but she lived of it for awhile with her family in London and then bought the first Baby Austin Car into NZ. The family weren't impressed.
So I believe now that Henry Price (Father)
and Henry Francis PRICE, Son went back to where his father was Born. The money either came from Henry Price's Death Father, Born 1843 or his fathers Death.

I have a Henry Francis PRICE Married Anna Marie TURTLE, 1907, London.
They also had alot of children . Some of the names are the same as in my Price family.
If I got this Marriage certificate it would have on there who his parents were , would it??
Now would anyone be able to lookup this Marriage for me as I got it of the LDS site. If I could get the Regs Now I could send for the certificate and then that would be able to tell me one way or another whom Henry PRICE Bn, 1843 Parents are: I would really appreciate it if some kind person would do this for me.

Thanks for this.
Noeline in hot Brisbane.

This thread: