LONDON-L Archives

Archiver > LONDON > 2003-05 > 1052423568

From: "Larry Button" <>
Subject: Re: [Lon]
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 15:52:48 -0400

Another good resource is the "Global Gazette" at
http://globalgenealogy.com/globalgazette

It has a wide variety of articles on not only Canadian genealogy but Britain
and elsewhere.

Hope this helps...Larry Button (Dundas, Ontario)

P.S. If you need any help in the southern Ontario - Toronto, Peel County,
Hamilton & Wentworth County - let me know.